The following criteria must be met to qualify for a refund:
- Product is defective
- Product is not as described
- Product must be unused
- Items can only be returned or replaced within 14 days of purchase.
- The return or replacement is for one time only.
- In order to ensure the above criteria has been met, all returns will be inspected. If the product does not meet the listed criteria, we reserve the right not to issue a refund. Perishable goods are completely exempt from being returned.
- Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
PROOF OF PURCHASE
To complete your refund, we require a receipt, purchase order or other proof of purchase. Please note that without the aforementioned proof of purchase, we will not issue a refund.
SALE AND CLEARANCE ITEMS
Visit any of our retail locations to return your items purchased through our online store. Our staff member will process your return or exchange for you.You must take care to ensure that the goods are properly packaged so that they will not be damaged while in transit. If the product is found damaged or used beyond what it takes for us to reasonably inspect it, then we may reject a refund.
If you would like to contact us concerning any matter relating to this Refund Policy, you may do so via the contact form.